Using MagicISO as MDF file reader
|Released by: MagicISO
Using MagicISO as MDF file reader.
Can I use MagicISO as MDF file reader?
1. Run MagicISO
2. Click button on toolbar
3. Choose MDF file and click Ok to open.
4. Drag files or folders from Windows Explorer to
ISO file panel or Folder panel.
5. Click to create new folder
6. Click to edit properties of MDF file.
7. Click to rename file or folder.
8. Click to remove files or folders away from MDF file.
9. After complete to add and edit MDF file, click button to save file, or click button to save with new file.
You can download MagicISO from here. http://www.magiciso.com/download.htm
MagicISO Maker is a powerful CD/DVD-image-file editor, CD burner, and
CD/DVD-backup tool. It can directly create, edit, extract, and burn ISO
files. It also can convert almost all CD and DVD image formats to ISO and
BIN/CUE. With MagicISO Maker, you can handle DVD images up to 10GB; make
CD-image files from CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs; and burn ISO files and other CD
and DVD image files (BIN, IMG, CIF, NRG, BWI, VCD) to CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW,
DVD+R/RW. The program supports the making of bootable CD and DVD image
files; the loading of boot-image files exported by WinISO; the processing
of CD and DVD image files with ISO9660, Joliet, Rock Ridge, and UDF
volume; edit properties of CD and DVD image files; the searching of files
or folders with wildcard characters; the creation of multibootable CD and
DVD image files by a bootable setup wizard; expert settings for creating
Linux or Unix bootable CDs; and the opening, editing, and extraction of a
floppy-disk image file.